Tuesday, November 15, 2016

my artefact






Have you ever heard of an artefact before? This blog post will tell you every thing that I did in my artefact. I was learning to use my perseverance learning muscle. I used this muscle in my artefact to make sure that everything is just like it needs to be. I have been learning to take my time slow and steady. I have been working on my artefact last term to get it ready to be done. Something that has challenged me in my artefact is the border. My border was a olive wreath. If you think that they are not special they are actually  really really special because they grew behind the god of the gods palace. The god of the gods name is Zeus.  Another thing that has challenged me in my artefact is getting my report done to get it stuck into my artefact. The artefact that I chose was an accordion book. Another thing that I was learning to do was to get the letters just right size for the title on the front page. The learning muscle I used to get out of the learning pit was my interdependence learning muscles. I am learning to use my Questioning learning muscle. I used this muscle in my Artefact to ask more questions all about the Ancient Olympics. I had to research to find answers to the questions and find information to put into my own words for my report.  I am proud of my Artefact because I put lots of effort into it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment