Thursday, March 24, 2016

Totara Whanau at Omatua camp

Camp Omatua was great!
My parent won't be a bill (able) to walk after this. 

         

I had a lot of fun at camp Omatua dressing my parent up as a mummy using toilet paper.
 Something that I really enjoyed at camp was the orange dessert because it was yummy.
My biggest achievement was drinking the coconut milk because I have never had it in my whole entire life!
One  my favorite things was going down the slide because it was bumpy,I like bumpy. I have never been on that one before and I got to the lolly mark but I didn't get a lolly. 
I was excited to go on camp because I knew that we were going tubing and I never been tubing in my life.
You look funny with that glove on Ashley

Jump Alex Jump!



Good job Jada


Are you okay down there Jacob?

Are you okay Summer?
Good working together Ashley,Keisha and Kali
Be careful Henrietta Mrs Hill might notice soon.
Be careful Ashley
I'm crazy eyed!




























Don't get tangled up Miss Ramsey Jada's about to win 
Go Kali go!
Stop scaring us man

































Hold on tight everybody

1 comment:

  1. Oh Issy it lol's like you had an amazing time! I love your commentary

    ReplyDelete