Monday, June 20, 2016

Art


                                               


In art I am learning about perspective. Perspective is about things looking far away by making things littler. In art there is something called the horizon line. The horizon line is something that keeps you in place when the sky meets the sea and when the sky meets land then sea. Something that I really enjoyed was blending the colors. I have been learning to over lap the colors to make the blending look really cool. I am proud of my art because I put as much effort into my art. Something that challenged me is trying to draw the hills. Next time I could use more of my perseverance muscles. The learning muscles I used  to get out of the pit was my refining muscle because I had to try it lots and lots to make it skinnier and skinnier. I used the collaboration muscle in art to work towards the end a little bit fast but also to keep it all nice and to take my time. Another learning muscle that I used to get out of the pit was a little bit of my perseverance muscles. I was in the pit because I found the overlapping really hard.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment